10 weeks to Inner Peace and Joy : The Art and Science of Raja Yoga
Course Start Date: Tuesday 5 September, 2017
Time: 7:00pm-9:00pm (every Tuesday night for 10 weeks)
Fee: $275 for 10 weeks
Repeat the course for $200
Develop a deeper understanding of the philosophy of yoga with this 10-week course while establishing a solid meditation practice, and making like-minded friends along the way.
The course covers:
- Philosophy of Yoga
- Application of Yogic Principles to daily living
- Meditation practice
- Breathing techniques
- Healing principles and techniques
- Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga: An eightfold path to inner peace
- How to enhance your energy levels
- Understanding the concept of “Magnetism”
By the end of this course you will not only have a complete background in the science and art of yoga, but you will understand how it can be applied to all aspects of your life.
The Art and Science of Raja Yoga is the most comprehensive course on yoga and meditation offered today. It gives us the balanced and complete approach of raja yoga, which is also knows as the “royal” yoga.
This course includes in-depth discussions of paths of karma, bhakti, and gyana yoga and shows the interdependence of these seemingly separate areas and how all of them, when correctly approached, further our spiritual progress.
Throughout the course there will be ample opportunities to ask questions, engage in discussion and connect with other truth seekers. Your teacher will be available for support and guidance over the phone, through email or by appointment throughout the course beyond class hours.
This course is perfect for:
- Those looking for an effective long-term solution to managing every day stresses and challenges
- Beginner meditators looking to establish their practice
- Regular meditators seeking to deepen their practice
- Yoga practitioners looking to develop a holistic understanding of Yogic Philosophy
- Yoga teachers wanting to take their teaching to the next level
- Truth seekers and those looking to make friendships with like-minded people
- No prerequisites required. Suitable for beginners.
This course has been developed by Ananda Worldwide as part of their 5-step course in Self-Realization, a comprehensive home study course in Yoga and Meditation, based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda.
NOTE: Sending in a request through this form does NOT guarantee a booking. Once you send your request we will email you back with instructions on how to make your payment through internet banking. Your booking is complete after the payment has been made.