5-day ‘Inspiring New Chapters’ Retreat
Spa-like pampering for your soul
The 5-day retreat will give you the opportunity for a full immersion into reviewing your life and career. It allows you to unplug yourself from the world and its external activities and dive deep within. During this retreat you will have opportunities to engage in a range of activities that will help you manage overwhelm and reconnect with the deep passions and desires of the heart. It will truly be a “stock-take” time as you re-evaluate the various aspects of your life.
This retreat is for anyone facing:
- Transition in their career or professional direction
- Transition in their personal life
- Overwhelming responsibilities for work and family
- Waning energy and passion about life
- Mid-life questioning and challenges
- Hunger to grow in their next phase of life
The 5-day retreat is an opportunity to:
- Reflect on all that you bring to the next chapter of your life
- Explore bold and imaginative options for the chapter ahead
- Articulate a carefully crafted plan to support your emerging journey
What is included in the 5-day Retreat?
- One pre-retreat consultation.
- Two follow-up sessions following the 5-day retreat (sessions can be done over Skype or telephone)
- 4 nights accommodation plus all meals
- Time, tools and professional guidance to help you reflect, dream and plan
Your Investment: $2,500
Prior to the 5-day retreat I suggest a pre-retreat meeting. This allows us to get to know each other and also see if this is the right time and place for you to come.
The retreat includes 4 days accommodation, gourmet meals cooked by our chefs and one-on-one guidance by me. While there will be time for rest and relaxation, the focus of the retreat is to inspire a new chapter such that you go away with a plan and tools that last well after the retreat is over.
The Narrows Retreat is a busy centre with lots of classes that happen here throughout the week. As a retreat guest, you’ll be invited to take part in any or all of these events should you wish. Currently these are yoga classes, meditation course and a group meditation. Of course participation is absolutely voluntary.
You also get two follow up meeting after the retreat. This ensures that you get the support you require to keep things on track.
The cost for this retreat is $2500 inclusive of GST. There are payment options available.
Here’s what others say about this retreat
I came to The Narrows Retreat feeling unwanted, invisible and had no energy. I was tired. I had just lost my job and my relationship. Mum and dad died…At the end of my 5-day stay I went home feeling so much better…Kavita helped me put things in place… – RC
Ask us about this
We'll be in touch with you shortly. If you don't hear from us in reasonable time please contact us again as sometimes messages do get gobbled up in cyber space